Here’s a quick and easy formula for how to create a Dotted Procreate Brush!
- Open a Canvas. (Doesn’t really matter what size)
- Open up your Brush Library and hit the + symbol
- You’ll get a generic brush. Now lets change it.
- Go to the Apple Pencil setting turn Opacity to none
- Go to Stroke Path and turn Spacing up to 80-85%
- Turn Streamline to Max
- In Color Dynamic and Stamp Color Jitter, turn Hue to 75-80%. Turn Lightness up to max.
- In Stroke Color Jitter, turn Hue to 80% and Lightness to the Max. NOTE: You can mess around with these settings and have fun creating different color combos.