Super easy DIY animal ring dish with a bonus project! I’m chopping animals in half for the greater good… for crafting that is. See what I do with the leftover animal parts. 🙈🙉🙊
- Animal toys (Don’t steal them from your kid or little brother 😜)
- Spray paint (your color choice)
- Plate or bowl
- Painters Tape
- Table saw or something powerful enough to cut thick plastic (Be safe!)
- Glue gun
- Old newspaper or scrap paper
- Scrap cardboard
- Magnets for Bonus Project!
Through my 15+ years of crocheting, I have made it my goal to show the world we are more than just doily and blanket makers. And as a curious DIY crafter, I’m always getting into other projects away from the hook and yarn too.